Monday, April 26, 2010

April is almost over already.
















Well my family and friends, time is flying by already this year.





Lynn and I bought a new house, got out of that apartment, that wasn't too bad





at first, but got old having people living above us. So glad to be out of there.










Golf season is upon us, this winter was really wet and cold, so didn't get to play much.





Lynn is traveling alot again, being gone for a week at a time.





This summer has turned out to be getting pretty busy. We have a wedding up in Ks.





in May, then I am flying to Phoenix to Amy's , then mom and I are driving over to Grant's





for a week, then, we will go back to Phoenix, and after a couple days, Amy, Austin, Abbi, and my





self are driving to Texas. Amy and the babes will stay thru out the month of June, spending a week up in Melvern, Ks. picking up her husband along the way in Wichita..and Lynn and I will drive to Jacksonville Fl. for my Hinschberger Reunion...then we will meet back here, and after a while longer, Amy, kids and I will drive back to Phoenix, in time for me to go back over to Grant's to help with my new granddaughter who is coming sometime in July. We are all so





excited for Avery to join our family. Then in Aug. our families will try and get up to Idaho for





my nephew Bryan Hinschberger's wedding. That should be an awsome time too.





So my summer is all planned out.





I am very excited that my babies will get to spend a month with us again...and that I get to go





out and see them all a few times. Life is good.










Dad Gourley is still receiving kemo beads shot directly into his liver, and is still doing quit well with those treatments. God has blessed us with another year with Dad G. In fact, all us Gourley's are meeting this Christmas in Kansas again...we did this 2 yrs ago...and we will do it again. Fun times. Kids want to spend as much time as they can with Grandpa. We don't know how long he will be with us, but, so far so good....He is LIVING WITH LIVER CANCER!!!!!!!










Well, guess that catch's me up for now, I will find a couple pictures to add to this post....I love showing off my babies....and my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment